We help families in several different ways. Firstly, we want them to know they are not alone. And they do not need to go through this terrible and dark time alone. We also know several families may be facing immediate financial needs — and so we help alleviate some of those needs.
On top of the indescribable emotional pain families experience after a losing baby, they also must deal with paying unexpected bills and costs. We can help lighten and ease that financial strain, supporting families in the following ways:
- Financial help with unexpected bills
- Cover hotel stays for families
- Provide food for families at the hospital
- Gift cards to cover groceries and gas
- Assistance covering funeral and burial costs